Power/Oil & Gas Services
- Management services including; Power Generation plants, Gas Turbines and rehabilitation of existing GTs and sub-stations projects.
- Project planning, coordination, management, engineering consultancies and estimation for various project types.
- Conducting feasibility studies to evaluate deficiencies and provide the appropriate solutions and alternatives inside Iraq.
In house procurement department, with a vast experience in obtaining the best possible product or service domestically and internationally.
Erection, Commissioning, and Training
- With our local and international partners, CPS can provide full Turn-Key Solutions.
- Servicing, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
Mechanical, Electrical, & Civil Works
- CPS has brought its practices, procedures, and implementation programs in line with international quality standards, including ANSI, ASME, ASTM, HEI, IEC, IEEE, BS, and VDE.
- Qualified and licensed staff for carrying out mechanical and electrical tests and inspections (i.e. x-ray, radiography, hydrostatic, dyes penetrate).
Install, Program, and service various types of PLCs (Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE, etc.).
Local Manpower – Iraq (technical & Non-technical)
- CPS has reliable resources to provide experienced and skilled workforce.
- CPS can providelocal (Iraqi and Non-Iraqi) manpower, from Project, Site, and Technical Managers to Supervisors, Technical Field Assistance (TFA) to general laborers, including camp-site facilities.
- Safety, Health and Environment (HSE) standards are obligatory throughout all project execution.
CPS can provide heavy equipment from cranes, loaders to a variety of other construction equipment.