Power/Oil & Gas Services
- Management services including; Power Generation plants, Gas Turbines and rehabilitation of existing GTs and sub-stations projects.
- Project planning, coordination, management, engineering consultancies and estimation for various project types.
- Conducting feasibility studies to evaluate deficiencies and provide the appropriate solutions and alternatives inside Iraq.
In house procurement department, with a vast experience in obtaining the best possible product or service domestically and internationally.
Erection, Commissioning, and Training
- With our local and international partners, CPS can provide full Turn-Key Solutions.
- Servicing, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
Mechanical, Electrical, & Civil Works
- CPS has brought its practices, procedures, and implementation programs in line with international quality standards, including ANSI, ASME, ASTM, HEI, IEC, IEEE, BS, and VDE.
- Qualified and licensed staff for carrying out mechanical and electrical tests and inspections (i.e. x-ray, radiography, hydrostatic, dyes penetrate).
Install, Program, and service various types of PLCs (Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE, etc.).
Local Manpower – Iraq (technical & Non-technical)
- CPS has reliable resources to provide experienced and skilled workforce.
- CPS can providelocal (Iraqi and Non-Iraqi) manpower, from Project, Site, and Technical Managers to Supervisors, Technical Field Assistance (TFA) to general laborers, including camp-site facilities.
- Safety, Health and Environment (HSE) standards are obligatory throughout all project execution.
CPS can provide heavy equipment from cranes, loaders to a variety of other construction equipment.
Transportation and Relocation Services
CPS is capable of providing full-service logistics with specialized fleet capabilities and a well-developed network of third-party partnerships. We value our customers and carriers, and we nurture long-term relationships through responsiveness and attentive service.
Camp & Life Support
- Our work meets the US Army Corps of Engineers design/build requirements. We employ a team of licensed architects and electrical, civil, mechanical, and structural engineers necessary to undertake construction projects to US standards even in regions lacking basic infrastructure and stable supply networks, such as Iraq. CPS has designed and built concrete post & beam buildings, steel-structured facilities, warehouses, pre-engineered structures, containerized housing units, roads, and power generation/distribution, water and sewage systems tailored for sustainable local use.
- Security is central to all we do. Our security managers have decades of military, security, and combat experience, and specialize in working with indigenous forces. As a result, the US Department of Defense Task Force for Business and Stability Operations contracted AISG to provide due diligence services, armed movement, and personal security details for government and corporate VIPs in Iraq
We provide a full range of protective security services including convoy escorts, personal security details, training, mobile and static guards and ancillary operations in high-risk areas such as Iraq.
Operating in high, medium, and low risk environments, CPS provides clients with static and mobile protection of personnel, resources, materials and infrastructure.
Personal Security Detail (PSD)
At CPS we provide due diligence services, armed movement, and personal security details for government and corporate VIPs in Iraq.
Convoy Escort Team (CET)
For companies that have standing contracts that require armed security teams for there employees, convoys or static sites, CPS can provide the personnel you need. We have trained specialist that can assure the safety of your people and equipment. We can provide uniformed guards for your site security; to discreet armed convoy escort teams for your valuable cargo and personnel. Our team in Iraq can be anywhere at anytime.